Posaune Decouple is an ensemble of predominantly trombonists from the Curtis Institutes Alumni and teaching ranks. This ensemble will perform a concert in honor of Glenn Dodson (1931-2007) on May 11, 2008, at 3:00 p.m.
This concert will be inside the Glencairn Museum located in Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania.
The program will feature a premiere by composer Eric Ewazen led by Edwards’ artist Joseph Alessi (New York Philharmonic).
The concert will also include the following artists:
- Mark H. Lawrence (Edwards Artist, formerly of San Francisco Symphony)
- Carl Lenthe (Edwards Artist, formerly of Bamberg Symphony- Germany)
- Nitzan Haroz (Edwards Artist, Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Matthew Vaughn (Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Eric Carlson (Edwards Artist, Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Christopher Dudley (Baltimore Symphony Orchestra)
- Richard Stout (The Cleveland Orchestra)
- Jim Nova (Utah Symphony Orchestra)
- M. Dee Stewart (Indiana University)
- Blair Bollinger (Edwards Artist, Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Darrin C. Milling (Edwards Artist, Sao Paulo State Symphony Orchestra- Brazil)