- BAA & BM – University of Minnesota Duluth
- MM – University of North Texas
- Lead Trumpet – Walt Disney World – 5 years
Soloist and Clinician – junior high, high school and college marching bands, symphonic bands, orchestras and jazz bands
- 8 years college teaching experience
- Performance credits – Temptations, 4 Tops, Andy Williams, Tony Bennett, Harry Connick Jr., Johnny Mathis, Natalie Cole
- Recordings with many artists including Ellis Marcellis, Lou Marini, Lou Soloff, and an album with wife Jaclyn (Trumpet and Voice)and the NTSU 1 O’Clock Lab Band, 2 years
"I have played many horns as a professional trumpet player - including horns of fellow players - and I feel that the Gen X is the best horn out there today. From the first 3 or 4 notes I played on it, I knew something was different about this horn. It was not only the ease of playing it but the sound is... just better. This horn makes it fun to play trumpet. I play a variety of styles, including lead trumpet, cornet solos, concertos, jazz, etc., and the Gen X allows me to do it all on one horn and have a great time doing it."